Saturday, August 24, 2013

Appetizing Meal @ Taiwan ~ 台北~

From my earlier post - PART 1 PART 2 PART 3

Found lots of food picture in my HDD.. I must share with you all!! Haha Aside from shopping and sight seeing, we had lots of scrumptious meal back in Taiwan then. Some food still not available in Malaysia yet. It's tempting that you will feel hungry! I warned you first! LOL

I've lost count how many times I had meals at Taiwan during the trip. All I can say is I ate something we can't get it back home. As someone who really enjoy food, no doubt, I do miss some of these extremely appetizing meal.
Making funny selca while waiting for food
Taiwan Burger stuffed Cheese and Ham
Baked Cheese Rice
Chicken Set Rice
Clear Soup Steamboat
Tempting max.... Fish Ball
Mee and the biggie fish ball
Bento Meal from MRT Station
台铁便当
呵仔煎
Ahhh.. I super love this.. The aunty seller who made this has her stall just very near our home in Taipei. We literally went to the night market just to eat some of the food we loved again and again!! This fried oyster is a little different from our Malaysian style. They topped up with a kind of vegetable (I really don't know its name) and fried with egg, starch and oyster.  

官材板
We also made ourselves walked along the night market not only looking for cheap clothing and other non-edible stuff. Look at this bread stuff with chicken, ham and etc. Real yummy!

大饼包小饼
This one very unique. When we look at the way the prepared, it tempted us to try it. :-)

You so jumbo!! Haha
Thirst-quenching fruits! They were very fresh!!
干意面

淡水美食 - 鲁肉饭

菲菜煎饼
早餐系列 - 肉汤米粉
I super miss all of it... Must visit Taipei again!! 

阿给
This "阿给" (A Gei) very special. Made with special wrap - the inside is glass noodles. Only available at Dan Shui. Must try if you are paying a visit there.

饭团
麻辣鱼蛋
This is spicy fish ball!! Another one of my favourite. :-)

黄金右腿
起司马铃薯-综合配
This is my most raved finger food! Cheese Baked Potatoes.. I ate this every time we at the night market! Super loved!! 

Enjoying my potatoes!!
Happy times remains in our heart our memories forever! I am looking forward to my 2013 vacation too. I am hopeful that it gonna be as nice or nicer that my past trips!! 

Till then, chaos!! Happy Weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment