Saturday, August 17, 2013

Home-licious Meal

Hello weekend! Life is always good when it comes to weekend ^_^ 

Been making my own meals for the past few weeks! I am trying to have a healthier lifestyle now that I take into consideration of home-cook meal and also self-motivated exercise namely stretching and light Pilate exercise. My brother even bought bicycles and we can do cycling around the park. Sounds good but I hope I am determined to continue! Must ask Li Huey to motivate me more! She is very disciplined now that I see lots of improvement in her physical appearance!  <3


Made this for breakfast. Boiled potatoes with wheatmeal massimo bread, omelette eggs and salad. They are so easy to prepare. I need like 10 - 15 minutes to get this done. Potatoes took a longer time though. I sprinkled some oregano and black pepper to the potatoes. As for the salad - it's only tomatoes and japanese cucumbers that I cut into cubes. Mixed them with some mozzarella cheese, garlic, olive oil and black pepper. Put in the fridge for a while for better taste! 


When craving for miso and udon, mixed them together , cut some smooth tofu into cubes with some tomatoes cherries. It tasted good too. 


I loved Maggie Mee most times. Yes I know this ain't healthy but adding mushrooms, veges and carrots should help! Hahahaha.. This is maggie curry flavour! 


When I missed soba, I made this plain soba with miso! 


Fried soba with vegetarian tempura and miso soup! Clever or not me? Haha


Super love this meal cause it's my favourite spaghetti! Actually I like lots of food! LOL.. Steam the whole potato and sprinkled some black pepper, salt and oregano leaves. I had some strawberries too! Trying to make the presentation like bento style ^_^


My sister made this meal and tempt me by sending this picture to me. Looks great too right! 


Avocado blended with banana and orange! Super good drink! I feel full after having this. Good day start with healthy drink! 

I am sorry because I didn't warned you earlier and I made you hungry! LOLOL!! 


Spammed again! LOL.. I had this yesterday for lunch at Nature's Spoon! Healthy Vegetarian Food - ordered Nasi Lemak set that comes with corn, ladies fingers, curry potatoes, vegetarian anchovies and "xiao pai cai" (Dunno what's that call in English)

That's how I enjoyed my meal for the week! It's all vegetarian! Feel good to my body or it's just me assuming they are good , so I feel good too!! Haha


Posting blur picture of me yesterday! Happy Weekend everyone! 

Stay tuned for my next post  - all about eyes + make-up + removal! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment