Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hatomugi Lotion

Introduction my favourite skin conditioner


HATOMUGI LOTION 

There are times when I get too lazy to do my daily beauty routine - tone, essence,serum, moist,sleeping mask; I will just do with Hatomugi Lotion 

What is this Hatomugi Lotion? 

Hatomugi contains natural plant extract 
Hatomugi is also called coix seed or better known as job's tears
It's a traditional Japanese skin-healer, spot and freckle remover, complexion-lightener and general beautifier


Why do I love it?

A moisturizing and not sticky lotion that penetrates easily into areas of my dry skin
It provides ample moisture to my skin, keeping it smooth and free from roughness
It soothes the skin after sunburn, and has cooling and tightening effect
It can be used as a daily replenishing treatment or a deep hydrating mask


My favourite cotton pads from Daiso - 2boxes (90 pcs/box for only RM5)


How to use?

Pour onto cotton pad and use is as a toner. Using toner is good to ensure our skin is completely clean and restore our skin pH level. 
It will then prep us with the next usage - essence or serum by ensuring full absorption.
It can also be used as a face and body mist.


Best results to use?

Pour generous amount of Hatomugi lotion onto cotton pads and apply it as a face mask for approximately 5 to 10 minutes daily.


Where to get Hatomugi Lotion?

Hatomugi Lotion is available at Sasa nationwide. It cost only RM 29 for a size of 500ml. This is real affordable for a such a size of toner. If you are going to Japan, grab them for only Yen650.

I am sharing with my sister and it could last me approximately three months per bottle.
Go grab them now. SASA is giving away the cotton pads of 60x85mm with any purchase of Hatomugi Lotion. You can use the cotton pads for face mask.


Results?

It's my third bottles of this Hatomugi Lotion. 
It nourishes, enhances and maintains the skin's moisture balance.
It also improves skin's clarity, suppleness and texture.


This is an inexpensive item and are significantly cheaper than pouch type face sheet masks.
Even so, they are still safe to use. We may have concern on the quality since this is sold at cheap price. Fear not as Hatomugi Lotion is fragrance-free and colourless. 
Also mentioned in VIVI magazine, they received favourable comments.
Hence, use it with peace of mind! 


XOXO and many hugs from me ^_^

1 comment: