Saturday, January 4, 2014

Beauty Shopping KOREA

Korea is so famous for its beauty products and shopping is not to be missed!! As usual, I would stock up my products whenever I am out of the country. Shopping locally is just not worth it. Some of the item I fancy, I would not be able to get them here. 

What to buy


My shopping haul!! 

Before leaving for Korea, I have done some homework on my shopping list. Checking out blog reviews, you tube tutorial and even hunt for what must have item from Korea! We have heard of The Face Shop, Skin Food, Nature Republic and even Etude House. These brands are easily available here but they cost much lower in the home country. So if you are going to Korea, you must visit these store yea ^_^


MUST BUY Soothing Gel from Nature Republic

All from Etude House!! 

My favourite brands among these is Etude House! I have been using their make-up items and I must say their packaging attracts me. They have very cute and girly design which I love so much! I found out that some of the item I've bought from Etude House in Korea is not available in Malaysia yet. That's the perk of shopping at its country of origin!! Everything first to get!! HAHA


Laneige is MUST GRAB!! 

As for beauty products, aside from Laneige,  I am so into Innisfree. Not sure it's Yoona (Innisfree Ambassador) that attracts me or it's the product!! The organic and non harsh ingredient in this product and the pleasant smell makes me wanna buy its brand compared to the other local brands. 

I bought BB Cream and primer(make-up base) from Innisfree. They were both of different range. Since they seems to be so good, I bought another different range of BB cream for my sister. In the below picture (L-to-R) Innisfree cleansing cream, Eco science cream, Eco daily sunblock,  Natural Green Tea BB cream, Mineral Moisture Base, Jejubija Anti-Trouble BB Cream and Eco-Science Wrinkle Spot Essence. 


Tested Innisfree and I super love them!! 

BB creams and CC creams are a hit thing in Korea. Whatever brands store you walk into, you definitely get them - not one but many range for you to choose! It just so many that without any homework, you could end up buying nothing! Dizzy and undecided!! LOL 


CC Creams and It's Skin Serum

I have optioned for Banila & Co; the very famous CC Cream and not forgetting Tony Moly - as many raved for this CC cream too. I got the latter for my sister-in law. They will always be real happy when I am away for holiday as I could help them to get some beauty stuff ^_^

Too Cool for School is real cool!! 

Heard of Too Cool for School? Yeah! Another famous brands from Korea. I bought their pink blusher and lip crayon! Since I missed getting 3CE as they were not easily available, I bought Too Cool for School to compensate myself. What a "good" excuse! LOL


Free Samples!!

Korean are very generous when it comes to beauty products. When you buy one product, they give you samples. If you buy lots, they give you even more. There are some shops even if you don't buy, they still give you. Sounds so nice right? You can't get them here le!  

Clothing were considered affordable to me as their materials and quality were superb. Even so, we couldn't bought much as they were now having autumn and winter wear. Wear in Malaysia? Unless you wanna sweat like you've just bathe :-P 

Socks were very cute!! They were thick and cheap! I bought a few as souvenirs. Of course, I had some for myself too. HAHAHA

Since I major love Korean coffee, I bought this Soy Green Tea Latte from Osulloc at Jeju Island. With 10 packets in a box, I hope I don't finish it that fast!:(



Where to shop

I bought most of the items from Dongdaemun District at Seoul. Some can be bought from Lotte and Shilla Duty Free Store (no free sample but can be slightly cheaper). As for Laneige, I got them from Aritaum and Watson. 

If you are going to Korea on your own (free & easy), you may want to do some short tour around before you decide to get the items as some place could sell cheaper than the other. Some came with free gifts and vice versa. 

Don't worry about the distance as each shop is just located closely at the same area. For example, you can find Aritaum at the same street - one in the front and probably another one in the middle. LOL

I found a website that has some coupons for discounts - VISIT KOREA If you are planning for a trip there, you may not want to miss this sale ^_^


Using all Korean Beauty Products ^_^
Korean make-up is always about youthful look with dewy complexion. Super love them!!! 

Hope this entry would help a little for those who going to Korea for shopping! ^_^ I'ma gonna make time to review most of these item I bought from Korea soon and probably with some detailed location on purchasing the item. 

Going out now.. Till then, Bye!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment