Saturday, June 16, 2012

PANASONIC Wet & Dry Epilator

I have seen various article on how epilator could help to give us silky smooth skin. I always use to shave or pluck my underarms. I find it not really clean to shave and time consuming to pluck. So epilator would be the best option for me to look for. 


Look what I've got.. My new item!!!
"Electric epilators pull out hairs from the roots, so they grow back less frequently over time. For best results, use after bathing when skin is still most." - Dr. Katagiri. This was mentioned in Ray Magazine for Malaysia in June 2012 publication and that was another factor that made me decide to purchase this epilator.. Hehe

The back view and two of the AAA battery 
The epilator that can be use on wet and dry is really quick, gentle and convenient. It has the pivot action head that hugs body contours with forward-backward action of sliding head. It could grasps roots and whisk away hairs. 

The ES 2082 - AAA battery operated epilator comes with anti-slip plastic handle, skin protector and interchangeable underarm head. It is very suitable for underarms, bikini lines, arms and legs. However, I find it more comfortable to use them on my underarms. I tried on my legs and the ouch factor was intense. So better not use it on my legs. Haha
  

1. That's the body of the epilator
2. The Anti-Slip Plastic Handle to protect the epilator
3. Brush to clean the epilator
4.Skin protector that performs gentle epilation
5. Skin protector interchange underarm head

This is basically easy to use, easy to wash and easy to keep. You can even use them when you go travelling - without the need to pluck your hair using a tweezer which I feel its so time consuming and it really tired my neck. Now no more with epilator.

I have been using them for a while and its easy and fast. The epilating head sticks closely to the sunken portion of the armpits and remove hair with meticulous care. I just need a few stroke upwards and downwards and I am done. i realise that my hair doesn't grow back coarser too. That was like double or triple benefit of it. First, its fast. Second, its gentle. Third, it doesn't makes my hair coarse. AND its not too expensive. I bought it at SenQ for RM 109 only. 


My friend went to Japan and got me this.. I am gonna try this and share soon.. Happy

5 comments:

  1. good post about PANASONIC Wet & Dry Epilator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this post ,,i am using this Epilator from last few months i never face any kind of problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I like your post, you have made a good review of this model. I personally borrowed and tested the Panasonic ES-ED90-P Ladies Wet and Dry Epilator/Shaver for a review for www.goodepilator.com and I really liked it. Did you try this model? We can exchange some thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    I was hoping buy one. even the article is old it's a good read. Gave me more insights on panasonic epialtors.
    Thanks

    Meli

    ReplyDelete