Friday, August 9, 2013

LANEIGE Firming Sleeping Mask

Have you been looking for something easy to apply and wake up with crease free skin? We are familiar with almost all types of facial masks including sheet masks, bubble masks, clay masks and even leave-in masks. It's easier to use something that we don't have to wash them away after ten to twenty minutes. Sometimes, we got lazy but still want to look pretty at the same time. 



Kudos to Amorepacific, founder of Laneige - they continuously improve and upgrade it's products. Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack - currently one of the raved product in Asia! Thanks to Hermo.my again!! Received my sleeping pack in perfect condition. Super loved how they boxed and bubble-wrap our orders ensuring the products we received are in superb condition. I can also recycle the boxes and bubble wrap they sent us. Talking about environmental-friendly act! ^_^




Laniege 50ml Firming Sleeping Pack comes with a spatula for hygiene purposes since it does not come in bottle packaging. This supple and resilient pack restores skin firmness while we sleep. This is actually Laneige sleeping pack's new version, an upgrade version of the Water Sleeping Pack. The main ingredients - SleePOP -  an instant reshaping memory form gel that rejuvinates the sagging skin during the night. As for Sleepscent - it release a scent that helps deep sleep and soothes tired skin. I don't need to remove once I applied it, I can go to sleep and my dragged skin will be UP! My mood will be UP too!!  :-) 


Look at how the memory form gel recovers in 20 seconds. No matter how often I used the spatula to stir the pack, it will return to its original shape. This means the pack gonna restore and enhance my skin, it gonna help to recover my ongoing wrinkles during the night and prevents damage during the day. Sounds so good that  I can't resist Laneige again! Well, I literally need firming care now!    


It's easy to use this firming sleeping pack. After cleansing in the evening, remember to apply your favourite toner, serum and emulsion. Apply an appropriate amount of sleeping pack and gently spread from the chin to the center of the face towards its contours. Let it stay in the skin during the night and wash it off in the morning. 


That's the spatula from the pack. Laneige is always a loved item. I am sure most of ladies out there agree with me. Yesterday night before sleep, I applied the Firming Sleeping Mask, When I wake up the next morning, I went to the mirror and look if any crease lines from sleep. I feel more comfortable sleeping on my stomach and I am sure all these position contributes to crease lines. To my surprise, no more crease lines! I could feel a firmer and hydrated skin! Happy me!! ^_^



Achieve beautiful skin with this Sleeping Mask by using at least twice a week! Our skin gonna thank us for being a dedicated lady! Haha 

Bye Bye Crease! Bye Bye Fine Lines! 

Hermo.my is selling Laneige Firming Sleeping Mask at RM 99. They are having a limited offer this week - purchase Laneige Foam Cleanser Moisture and Firming Sleeping Pack for only RM 149. It's a real deal as normal price is RM 214! It's cheaper that getting over the counter. Rest assured these are 100% original! 

Check this out - Limited Offer from Hermo.my


Posted this picture at Instagram yesterday! I am trying on my new scarf given by my sis-in law. I can't wait for my coming vacation actually!! I will share more when the date is nearer!! Finger crossed!! By God's grace, I will be able to visit this place that I have been eagerly waiting! ^_^

Don't forget to visit Hermo.my! Have a blessed week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment