Sunday, June 30, 2013

Craze for Laniege

I heard about Laneige every where - beauty news, the internet, etc. Yes!! People are raving about it. As someone who loves to try out new stuff especially products that mentioned it could help achieved radiant and beautiful skin, I am flattered by the goodness of these products. 

I decided to give a try. Thanks to Hermo.my. I managed to grab some samples to try them before buying a full size. Talking about saving, in case the products doesn't suits us, buying sample sizes from Hermo is definitely a right choice. They do sell full size at cheaper price as well.  

If you haven't read my first post on Hermo, read it here - Hermo~I heart You


Double cleanse our skin is very important. If you did not make up but uses sunblock, you need to thoroughly cleanse as well. Please don't tell me you are not using sunblock!!! It's sounds like we are killing our skin softly!! Seriously, you may not see the effect now, but as you grew older; freckles, pigmentation, wrinkles and all sorts that we don't want will show and it will be very obvious! What I mean is you will see them much earlier!! 



Introducing Laneige Super Cleanser!! I call it super la.. Haha It consists of Deep Cleansing Oil Moisture, Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof and Multi Cleanser - all in sample sizes. 



If I apply a heavy make-up on certain days, Deep Cleansing Oil Moisture will be a must. It would be my first cleanse and follow with my favourite Foam Cleanser. 



I love to put mascara on my lashes and eyebrows; lipsticks and gloss on the lips too. The Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof came in handy for such delicate area. If you love to apply lipsticks, don't forget your lippie.  



Kisses to the Multi Cleanser. When I apply only sunblocks or very minimal make-up, I just use Multi Cleanser. It's actually faster cause we don't need to slowly cleanse using cotton pad. Just wash our face like how we do with our normal cleanser. 


Check this out - Instructions and it's available at Hermo website. It actually shows steps on how to use the products. This is very helpful especially when the products doesn't have any explanation in  English or Mandarin. 


Super loved my Foam Cleanser Moisture! This is specially for combination to dry skin. I am currently using this as my second cleanser after removing my make-up. It won't stripped off the moist from my skin after cleansing. It gave me a fresh and supple skin. I bought the full size for this - 180ml for only RM 59. It's just worth it. Well, you knew the market price if you use Laneige. ^_^ How not to shop with Hermo?? 



Coincidence, it's in pink packaging!! My favourite!! 



Check out on how to use them. It's just so easy!! :-)


This set is the Water Supreme Make Up Gift 3. It comes with a Primer Base, Foundation and a Lip Gloss. Personally love the Primer Base - No.60 Light Green. It really does help to refines the surface of the skin and fills it with suppleness and plumpness of moisture coating to prepare skin for make-up. This primer base is super moist and it retains moisture all day long. 



The Water Supreme Foundation No.21 Natural Beige, shall be next to use after the primer base. It has a watery light texture that eliminates the infamous heavy and sticky texture of foundation and quickly spreads on the skin with a refreshing feeling. That's what we ladies are looking for - ensure we shine with moisture and not oil. What important to me is that, it also hold in moisture and leave my skin supple, free of dryness, all day long. It is much more lighter than any other foundation and feels as comfortable as our natural skin. 



For easy reference, check out the usage table from Hermo.  


Put on my other make-up and gently apply Snow Crystal Pure Lip Gloss LR 09 and I am ready for a date! Haha


It's look very pinkish but when I applied on my lips, it looks very natural. 


Final look with my Laneige trial packs from Hermo. If we love make-up, we must know how to remove them as well. Pretty ladies are not those lazy ones!! Haha 

Go try Laneige today!! I am pretty sure most of you gonna love them!! 

Till then, have a blessed week ahead!! God Bless ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try Laneige but the price is the thing that's holding me back.. hmm. Might save up and try them soon maybe. Thanks for the review. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dana,
      You can try Hermo.my. It's a website selling beauty products and you can find Laneige at sample size. Try them out. I am sure you gonna love it. ^_^

      Thanks for reading my blog.. Muacks!

      Delete