Saturday, June 8, 2013

Eye Care Part 1 ~ Keihl's~ Artistry ~ Olay ~

Forgive me for the caption -was suppose to post it earlier...
Let's talk about eye care... 

Most of us take care of our face by putting almost anything to make it pretty. What about eyes? Do we have beautiful sparkling eyes? Wrinkle-free? Fine lines free? Eye-bags and even dark circles free? 

Sadly, I have all of these...  T______________T Some might say, " I don't see any of this concern yet." Then, it is a perfect time to start eye care routine. All of this concern will somehow come to us - but we should age gracefully. Let it appear slowly and still look gorgeous as time goes by. We shouldn't neglect this delicate area of us. 

I am sharing my eye care routine and my top favourite products. I am thankful that I have the privileges to try different brands of products. Most are samples and gifts from friends, sponsors - magazines, competitions and roadshows.  


Part of beauty samples received.. All are haul brands!! <3
I will apply eye cream to my eyes every morning and night to help minimize my dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines. Sigh!! Literally having all of this problems!!  

Currently, I am using Artistry Time Defiance Lifting Eye Creme. By reading the title, we know that it is for eye lifting. I really need this. I am blessed with big eyes and double eyelid (maybe triple or more,which I don't really fancy of having!), I do have saggy eyes and fine lines are developing more each day. :-( 

I am hoping to reduce or minimize the appearance of such concern now. Finger crossed!! ^_^



For night, I am using Keihl's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream. I have been using this for about 5 months. Even though they are sized at 15 ml only, it really last long. I am still using the same bottle until today. 

Midnight Recovery Eye contains a restorative concentrate of essential oils and botanicals for fresher, younger looking eyes by morning. This is what I really need :-)


Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye
For additional care, I am using Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream. Although this is not a haul brand, it works miraculously well at least for me. I got to know this from Cheesie and Audrey. They tried and had given very good review on this. I decide to try as well.  I applied a very tiny amount after my eye creme by patting gently on my eyes area. Amazingly, after one month of using, my fine lines have slightly reduced. Happy gal!!   



The skin around our eyes are just so delicate and many times, this area is the first to show signs of aging. In order to absorb full benefits of a eye cream, we first need to determine our concern and needs that we want.  

I have learned various ways and method of applying eye creams and mostly through magazines, which is kind of effective. 

Let me show you how ^_^ 


A few tiny drop of eye cream around your eyes is good enough. Tap slightly with our fourth finger from the inner eyes to outer eyes and try doing a anti-clockwise tap. Do it like you are vibrating the eyes area. Do it for 30 seconds and repeat the other eye area. If your body need exercise, I am sure your eyes need it too. HeHe

By the way, I have changed my contact lens colour. This is from FreshKon Sparklers - Shimmering Grey. Colour lens also contribute to bigger refreshed eyes. 

Lately, I am trying to obtain the Korean eyebrow, those straighter and more youthful look. I have bushy eyebrow. Guess it's a privilege as well as I can just trim it the way I want? Maybe.. LOL...


Look at the before and after eye cream and concealer on my eyes. Looks better right. Had my eyebrow trimmed and applied eyebrow mascara. Still need to improve and master eyebrow trimming skills!! 


Gonna share more on eye care tips soon... Stay tuned!!! ^_^


I think my eyebrow not really that Korean feel yet. LOL... Really need more practice to make it straighter!!! 


I promise you~~~~ Last selca of me for this post!!! HaHaHaHa.... 

Till then, Buh Bye!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment