Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hermo.my ~ I Heart You ~

Randomly browsed through a few of my favourite blogs and found about Hermo. At first I thought, must be another just normal website that sells beauty stuff. From my past experience, online websites were not all good as I've experienced some that did not provide real good services and could be pricey as well. 


Hermo.my website
However, Hermo amazed me. Aside from their attractive home page, they do offers products at a very affordable price, with most international and haul items. Another plus would be, they have daily deals with additional discounts on item already considered cheap from market retail price. What a 'steal'!!! It literally makes me visiting the website like almost every day. 


Hermo also offers gift box and gift packs
My purchase was this range of sheet masks called Leaders Insolution. I always try to search around in Malaysia to stock this range of masks, mentioned on my previous entry - LEADERS but sadly they are not easily available. Even when I found one, it costs much more than when I purchased them overseas (when I travel, I stock up beauty products)

Tadah!! Here's my purchase!! Love it...
Aside to this, Hermo has many others beauty products namely SK II, Laneige, Nature Republic, Etude House, Estee Lauder, Kose, Lancome, YADAH and so on.. To many to name already... 


This is one of my favourite - Mask Combination Box
I am considering this package - Mask Combination Box for my next purchase. Hermo will pack 10 pieces in their designed box. We can choose variety of masks in this box - face or eye masks. Check this out. These are all haul masks from Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea :-)


Happy me with my favourite masks!!!
Why I picked Hermo.my

  • All the products are 100% original
  • Buy Two item, free shipping
  • 14 days refundable policy 
  • New range and items will be introduced every time
  • Fast delivery (one day after payment made)
  • Secured website
  • You will know it when you purchase with Hermo

Go visit them now at Facebook, Instagram and HERMO website. You could get something you definitely love. It is very simple. 

Just register yourself for first timer and you can shop anything, anywhere!!! 

Happy Shopping beauties!!

Ending this post with a cam-whore shot of myself!!! LOLOL.... 


1 comment: