Monday, June 3, 2013

Hope for a Dream Room

I saw a post at Instagram and decided to share about dream room. I always wanted a dream room of my own but it has not happen yet as I am still having a room mate; that is my sister. Anyway, I still manage to do with some make-over so that I could still enjoy my partial dream. LOL... 



What PamelaCheung shared was kind of my liking. By the way, do follow her. She has lots of nice pictures and of course she is pretty!!  I am currently following her at Instagram :-) 



I have been searching around but most of vintage bed-sheets are just too expensive. It could reached up to RM 200 and more. Way out of my budget. Finally, I got my rose petals bed-sheet, quilt cover and pillow cases from IKEA. No bolster case - I don't mind that cause I don't need bolster. Haha!!

I was overly excited and behaving like a kid who managed to beg for an ice-cream from mummy. This literally happened on the first night I changed to this rose bed-sheet. No choice!! Been wanting something sweet for a very long time. ^-^



A nice bed-sheet should also match with a nice wardrobe! My room is like 100 xxx smaller than an ordinary bed room. So do expect that my wardrobe is small; just to accommodate the size of the room. I am actually sad T__________________________T

Even though it has only 4 drawers but it has enough space for my beauty products, lingerie and some clothing. By the way, I do have extra wardrobe at other room :-P

女人就是女人吗!太多东西了。。Haha



I got this wardrobe from Mekio. Since, it is white, I gotta clean them like bi-weekly. I placed my pink luggage bag and some of my unused items on the top. It could still hang quite a number of clothing. Not too bad though. 



As a pink lover, I even find ways to make my bed room looks pinkish. LOL... Just add a pink window and when the sun shines, it has that effect!!! Cool right? Haha



When I didn't manage to put every thing in order for my beauty products, it looks like the above picture. It's like still half empty. 



And now, my beauty area - I have kept all my make up stuff inside the blue make-up bag. I think it's more organize now. Haha... 

Even though it may not be my perfect room yet, still I am thankful that I am blessed with at least some of it. At least, I do have a cosy room that makes me feel sleepy every time when I see my bed and also my unwillingness to wake up when the alarm rang for me to wake up everyday!! + + " 

我希望天天都可以自然醒!!! 


Gonna have a relaxing sleep!! 


Good night!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

1 comment: