Saturday, November 2, 2013

Essential Eye Care with Laneige & Sasatinnie

Go read my first entry of eye care if you haven't ^_^  Eye Care Part 1 

Using eye creams and massages could really help us achieve less-tired eyes. Of course, all these won't diminished away the imperfection; after all we are humans! Our skin and our eyes won't look different overnight but being someone who works extra effort would make a difference in the long run. 

I always believe our body are God-given and it's good that we take good care of it ^_^

Okie.. Enough of the story-sharing! Haha!! Let's see what I've got to share today!! 



My current favourite eye masks! This is from SASA and you comes with 3 pairs of eye masks in a packet. The packaging is resealable and it allows us to keep the remaining of the masks. This amazing item only cost 4 packets for RM10!! How not to buy?? 

I need all of it - Anti-Oxidant Regenerating, Detoxifying Anti Puffiness Smoothing, Intensive Sparkling White and Aqua Boost Moisturizing. I could use it like twice a week. ^_^ 

But before all of these eye mask applications, do we really deep cleanse our eyes?


Korean Inspired Hair Band | Flower Earring | Taipei City Sweater
The very delicate part of our face that is our eyes - we tend to enhance them with colours. So to me, removing make-up is crucial. If you do make-up, make sure you cleanse it well too! You don't want to see fine lines become deep lines overnight! 

I used to find something easy and fast for removal to remove eye make up. However, I still find them not perfectly clean. The residual from mascara and eye liner usually trapped on my eyelid area. Really frustrating and I tend to rub it a little hard on my eyes to ensure its completely clean!  Thank you but I get more lines now! T________T



No more harsh cleansing with this Multi Cleanser and Lip & Eye Remover! You can see it stated on the bottle - Speedy & Safe! Really good right? When I get to know more about Laneige products, I discovered lots of its benefit. I received these samples sizes from Hermo. If you are wondering any new products would suits you, try sample products, go browse Hermo website. They have lots of haul brands and Korean brands for us to try before buying the standard size!



I just need to shake well the bottle of oil free Lip & Eye Remover before use and the double-layered liquid forms will emulsify instantly to melt and remove any type of make up.

By applying onto cotton pad and place on my eye or lip area for five seconds, it will help to melt the make up. After this, I need wipe off gently. Very simple right?  



The cotton pad that grab away all my make up - mascara, eye liner and eye shadows! 



One side of the eye is clean now. Super fast and easy! 



Here I am using the Laneige Multi Cleanser. This 4-in-one cleanser is very useful especially during travel. It removes make-up, removes sun screen, exfoliates and cleanses at once. You will be having a completely fresh feeling.

This cleanser gonna help to cleanse the rest of the face and even my eyebrow mascara. Ever since I dyed my hair, I tend to apply eyebrow mascara just to blend them well. Otherwise, I look odd - you can see after removing make up, my eyebrows looks very black and harsh! Look so fierce ==" But I still feel blessed - look at my eye lashes; they are adorable to me - Long and visible ~ Hahaha 好自恋!! 



Yeah! Once having perfectly clean eyes, we can now apply our favourite eye masks and eye creams. 

All clean and ready to sleep. Bought the eye mask from Bangkok! Very cute wording on the mask. I obviously need those eye mask as sister sleep later than me. She might wakes me up when the lights is on. 

Look I have dark circles! Need to apply Sasatinnie eye mask now!  



Looks like panda bear here - just that the mask is white and not black! LOL... 

Love the cooling sensation you'd feel while putting it on. Remain the mask on the eyes area for 10 minutes, peel it off and I can go sleep after the application. Don't need to wash them away! 



Now confirm can sleep! Haha.. Bought this cutie mask from Daiso. It looks big on me but still ok cause the main reason I bought because it contains some lavender seeds.  I can smell them and it made me sleeps better! Hehe!!

Till then, Good nite!! Sleep tight and Sweet Dreams!! ZZZZZZZzzzzzz.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment