Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Korean Mode

Hello Hello 안녕하세요

It's my seventh day in Korea and I am loving it so much that no words could describe how great I'd feel. Happy times usually past like sky rocket and I still have four days to go. So much hope that the time gonna slow down for me to still enjoy every moment of it. Anyway, I am still satisfied being able to be here and stay with the people and nature for eleven days. 


Went to Dong Mun Market for some exploration - seafood, pork, kimchi, local stuff,etc. 


Lifestyle mode picture Looking moody but not in actual 


Me wearing a warm enough long sleeves, Huey's owned-scarf, uniqlo white short, legging and uniqlo canvas shoes. Also my all time favourite travel bag from Anya Hindmarch. 



I am feeling happy :-) 



Going to grab some food nearby Hostel Beige! I'm at Seoul now.. Happy Holiday to me.... Chaos!! Lol 

1 comment: