Saturday, November 9, 2013

Beauty Shopping Site!

Sometimes I feel like it's a waste of money if we can get something cheaper online and still buy them over the counter >_< We must be a smart consumer especially on beauty products. 

If you follow my blog, you would know I am an avid fans of Hermo.my Most of the bloggers out there are also fans of theirs. They sell lots of Korean haul which I find it perfectly affordable. Do check out their website as they had revamp with total new concept and GOOD NEWS!! They will be having Bazaar sale from 12 to 18 October 2013.



My current obsession is 3CE from Stylenanda. Looking at the products they offer from Hermo,it is really tempting that I really want to get them on my coming trip. Yeah!! I am going to see you soon... LOLOL   



Aside to Hermo, I found another website which is also selling beauty products ranging from beauty to supplements. It's NattaCosme As for Natta, I found they have more Japanese products. Guess what, I can now get my Ma Cherie shampoos and DHC range from this website. Yah hoo!!! 



Since me and my sister in law is craving for masks so much that we decide to get it from Natta Cosme. Their delivery is fast and rest assured - their products are original :-) 



Tadah!! Both of us in our newly bought masks from Natta Cosme. I even bought some eye masks. Time for some pampering moments... 



My cat eye mask.I love the moisturizing level but the minus point is the mask didn't really fit my eye area perfectly. 



Cat woman huh? Lol.. It fits my cheek area more than my eyes area. Didn't really serve its purpose for the eyes. Never mind! My cheek is thankful for it! >.<



Need more time and care for my eyes. The dark circle and puffy eyes are getting more obvious! Thanks to late night sleep!! I want aegyo-sal not eye bag la.. Huhuhu 



Pretty eyes please come to me! Lol 

Was at the immigration since early morning and I'm still waiting! Bored till I see spider web!! Was trying my first time to blog with iPhone. Hope the quality is good..

Stand till my leg is tired.. Sit till my butt is in pain.. Wait till boredom is visiting me... 

I shall continue to wait.. wait and wait.. Till then!!See ya again.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment