Sunday, November 3, 2013

안녕하세요 Hello

Annyeonghaseyo

It's the third day of vacation and Korea is making me falling in love again and again. The autumn is a time to die for - best time for travel. Thanks to the windy and low temperature ranging from 18'c and 4'c (maybe lower depending on the area) I can't ask for more. I'm truly satisfied with  what I am having and enjoying now.


Thank God for such an awesome moments. Thanking Him for giving me such beautiful memories. His blessing over us is more than enough I can't praise Him enough!!!


I am here at Nami Island on the first day. I never watched Winter Sonata but knowing that Nami is famous for that, its worth a visit. The scenery is just unexplainable. If you've been there, you know what I mean. I am speechless seeing such a awesome place. The park, the weather, the trees, the people, the children. Everything is just good to me.  Emily told me even their fart smells good to me! Hahaha!! I overly exaggerate at times! Especially when I major love something But trust me Korea is amazingly beautiful ok!!! LOL 


Even selca during autumn makes us pretty. This picture is no filter - original as it is. Haha!! 


Been to parks these few days! Enjoying the weather which is kind of cold to me. Anyway, I would never get to feel the same way back home. Even gets to do layering in clothing which is just fun! :P


As mentioned earlier, people and trees are just beautiful, pretty and nice! LOL! By the way, those are Gingko trees. My OOTD - sweater, leggings and shoes are from H&M scarf from Taiwan. 


With our Omma on Day Two at Seoraksan Park We went hiking and a lot of walking. We have sore legs now. But it was a good exercise. No sweat just tired. 


Making footprint on every place we went. Our hearts dying for you!! Haha 

Okie.. This is just some little updates.. Will share more... Gotta go now!! Going to Jeju Island soon... :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment