Sunday, November 24, 2013

Loving my Mane

This has been on my draft for so long that I almost forgot to post this entry!! Anyway, I should share this on hair style tips and many ways to tie your hair instead of letting them down and looks the same always.. Hope you would love this sharing.. ^_^

Been loving my hair ever since I found a new personal stylist. Thank you Jonny for taking care and sharing with me multiple ways and steps for a beautiful hair. Despite his busy schedule, he had spend his rest time the other day to touch up my root. 


Trimmed it an inch shorter and wanted a side bang - so here me with my new fresh hair.



During the process - I look like a silly person here. LOL.. My hair is so dry now that I need to have intensive treatment to it. Instead of using conditioner, I optioned for hair mask for daily usage.


My all time favourite - DAY HAIR FITNESS produce exclusively from salon and MA CHERIE moisture treatment that smell so good after every hair wash.. Major love!!! Oh ya, you can get MA CHERIE from NattaCosme. Check this out! 



When having bad hair day, I would tie it up into a bun. With just rubber band and a few hair clips, I am done with high fluffy bun! 



Loving this hair style - tie two braid on the side of my hair and secure with black rubber band. 



Tie them up into pony tail. It would look better with a clip on the pony tail. Now I have beautiful pony tail instead of the normal one.. <3


Check out this video! Many ways to tie your hair. Like how Katy Cheung does them. 



See you again!! 

1 comment: