Saturday, May 25, 2013

Lunch Date @ Gold Choice


We have no idea where to go for lunch and stumbled upon this new place – One Precint. It is a vibrant epicenter in Bayan Baru with premium F&B, retail and office spaces. We randomly browse through the place and found this – Gold Choice Lifestyle Café. Being a slack blogger, I never thought I would update a fresh entry like so soon. I just had the lunch today. Anyway, this is a good start...Lol


I  tried to enliven the atmosphere with my childishly silly act, was telling my friends we gotta take pictures and more pictures today. Well, a few were cam-whores as well... :p  


Blame to this attention grabbing leaves for my childishness act. The entrance were embellished with leaves along the walkway. I felt as if we were at somewhere else that I must capture those beautifully designed gateway. Bravo to the interior designers!! 


As we sat down and after ordering food, we started with our cam-whoring mission. Picture above, we were attempting to capture the so-call fairy tale picture. Thank you Huey. I know Sim going to say her face is so big and that I purposely hide myself making me having smaller face... 我不是特意的!!!You also pretty... LOL!!! 


Hello Kim and Huey!!! See how sweet were the both of them!! Ahem!! Today Kim wore so pretty. We never see her in dresses and we kept telling her, you looked very gorgeous in this dress. You should be wearing dresses more. So lady!!! We love!!! Haha.


Why I look grumpy here?? I don't look good in this picture but decide to post since the other three ladies are so pretty. Don't say I always post my own picture only. I also share my friends pictures. LOL...



Selca picture of myself... 我很恶心 right?!! LOL

Should talk about food now. Sorry if I bored you guys with selca pictures. :P

The food is very similar to Hong Kong style menu. Their specialty are Ramen and Coffee. The ramen comes with four different flavour - Spinach, Pumpkin, Red Yeast and Plain (if not mistaken.. can't really recall the last one)



This is my order - Chicken Pumpkin Ramen. Although it taste a little like normal yellow noodle, but ramen seems to be a better pick. They are much more healthier compare to yellow noodle. 


This is Sim's order. She is craving for Tom-Yam. She optioned for Spinach Ramen. There is still space for improvement for this order. It wasn't that sour or spicy compare to Thai Tom Yam. I think Sim would agree with me. Haha... 

  
I find this tuna burger temptingly tasty. Seldom that we see bread in pinkish brown. I watched at Huey intently on how much she enjoyed her piece. I were just sitting opposite of her. LOL


I didn't manage to capture Kim's order. Was too obsessed with my food. My stomach was already growling at that time. Look at my iced-chocolate. The chocolate was very much concentrated that I was so full after finishing the meal. Indeed, it was a yummy-licious beverage. <3 this!!! 


We were done with food and saw a nice place for picture on the opposite side of the building. Of course, selca time is not to be missed. Haha.. I looked haggard here. I don't know it's because of the glaring sun or  if I missed my beauty sleep the night before. Ya.. I am blaming anything else - my unwillingness to sleep earlier or the sun. LOL


Better look at pretty  and young Sim and Kim... Both of them wore dress today. 真的很漂亮!!  :-)


And this is behind the scene shot. Huey was so focus in helping us to get the best picture. Thanks again to Huey. Hahaha... I realised I didn't manage to have any picture taken with Huey.Let's do it next time...  


One last selca of me. I'd actually wanting to show you the ambiance of the place. Nice it's it?
Definitely going to hang out again at this place for a drink at least!! <3


Entrance of One Precinct!! Till my next entry ~ Buh Bye!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment