Saturday, July 7, 2012

ZA BB Cream UV

This would be my third post talking about ZA. This time would be this cute little item "ZA Total Hydration BB Cream UV" I saw this at Watson Bugis and the packaging is really attractive - I saw some beautiful flowers (so vintage) on the packaging. 


I think that's the reason I walked over to the counter and have a try. It stated there 12 in 1 BB Natural, light coverage and moisturizing with SFT 43 PA +++. Wow!! a perfect coverage to protect skin from UVA and UVB. 


It claims to provide a healthy glowing look! This highly moisturizing formula infuses skin with minerals and keeps our skin more resistant to damage. Its smooth and lightweight texture imparts high coverage and even finish. With the high sunscreen content, it definitely protects our skin from harmful sun rays.


How not to buy and try!!! Such a nice packaging..
So what's in this BB cream - 12 main ingredients -


4 skincare ingredients- Moisturizing Effect


Sebum Holding Powder to relieve stickiness, Vitamin B derivative to keep skin fresh, Amino Mineral Complex to moisturize and minimize pores and Prism Enhancer to make skin luminous clarity.


6 foundation elements - Foundation Effects 


Work as base makeup, concealing pores and dark spots, correcting uneven colour, lightening skin colour and creating healthy skin tone. 


Wow.. really love what was mentioned in the box of this BB cream. I always like something not too creamy and I want something lightweight. It gave me instant dewy and radiant complexion. Ahhh... Loving it.. 


SPF 43 PA+++


It has two kinds of protection. SFT 43 that provides longer protection again the sun. Comes with PA+++ that protect us from UVA and UVB. 




My personal opinion on this BB Cream - I like that it's not those creamy type that makes your skin feel oily. Instead, I feel hydrated and even when I removed the BB cream, it doesn't makes my skin dry or flaky.  One thing we should remember, we have to double cleanse our skin regarding of what product we use, be it BB cream, sun block or foundation. 


ZA Hydration BB Cream gives a natural coverage, whereby the texture is not thick. For those who would like a thinker coverage, this BB Cream may not be for you. I use this cream at office hour and switch to my foundation for night outing (make-up) as I prefer to look natural during office hour. This is a good stuff to use.. Yeah!! 


On the very first time, when I saw it, it is not available in Malaysia yet. But I went for window shopping last week and found out its in Malaysia already. Selling at Rm 26.90. 


Do take a look at try them out. Its at affordable price with great ingredients.  

No comments:

Post a Comment