Sunday, July 15, 2012

5 Minutes : Gorgeously Eyes

We usually want to look gorgeous and always hope for a simpler way or little time to get eye make up done. When I first tried it, I am not really good at doing it. To some, we may dislike the fact that we have to spend extra hours in the morning to look good, especially when we just want to get extra beauty sleep.. 

Today, I manage to get it done in a barely nude and easy eye make-up  ^_^

Below are few of items that I am currently using. I love those brands as they are really doing great on my skin - Majolica Majorca, Etude, Koji and Garnier. Thumbs up for them!! 


1) Garnier Light BB Instant Fairness Eye Roll- On
2) Etude Proof 10 Eye Primer
3) Majolica Majorca Automatic Liner
4) Koji Eyelashes Curler
5) Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Mascara

These items will always be in my make-up bag where ever I go. How do I get my eyes done in 5 minutes? Firstly, I applied the Light BB Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll-On. I just need to roll on and tab gently until the cream is evenly blended on my lower and upper eyes area. Then, I applied the Proof 10 Eye Prismer for my make-up to stay put for at least 8 hours. After that, I applied my Majolica  Majorca Automatic Liner. This part is a little tricky for first timer but no worries. You will get used to it after several practices. Do remember, practice makes perfect!! 


after eyeliner application

After liner, I am using the Koji Eyelashes to curl up my lashes. I have learned that by using hair dryer to warm the curler  for seconds will help to curl our lashes beautifully.  Please remember to test the heat before you put on your lashes. You don't want your lashes to burn. ==" Lastly, I put on my Gorgeous Wing Mascara and voila ~ pretty radiant eyes ~


Mascara without fake lashes!! Thank God for my big eyes and long lashes :-)


What is so good about what I am currently using? That's a lot. First, the Garnier Light BB Instant Fairness Eye Roll-On - it helps to micro-circulate the undereye area (Yes, I applied it on my upper eyes area too) This 10 instant visible effects is easily spread and it has a natural nude coverage. It gives fairer, fresher, smoother, firmer, less dark spots, less dark circles, hydrating, even toned, radiant and less tired eyes. This product is dermatologically tested and suitable for sensitive skin. I always have tired eyes. Hence, this product really helps me.

Etude Proof 10 Eye Primer - It supplies coverage to eyelids and around the eyes to enhance eye shadow color for longer lasting "perfect 10" look throughout the day. Even though I am not using any eye shadow for this make-up, I want my eyeliner to last all day long. 
 
Majolica Majorca Automatic Liner - This is a waterproof gel type eye liner but easily removed with any types of make-up remover.  You can create the thickness of the lines according to your preference. 

Koji Eyelashes Curler - Oh, super love this. Been with me for 2 years plus. I bought this from Hong Kong Sasa. It curled up my lashes easily and it doesn't makes my lashes drop. A superb quality item. Why Japanese brand is always in such a good quality? Even the people are just so warmth and nice (as shared by many bloggers) Yes, I want to go Japan one day!! 

Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Mascara - Another one of my favourite Japanese item. I have been using this mascara for years and still using it. I love that this mascara gave me the feeling of having extra lashes. It is so easy to apply and doesn't smudge at all. After using my curler, I just need to apply one coat of the mascara and my lashes stay curled for at least 6 hours. I can always reapply if I need to. 


I don't need to spend lots of time right now as with my many practices, I manage to perk up my eyes in 5 minutes.  Love love love to the max.. :-D

Pretty ladies!! let's continue explore more on what best for our skin and what best to our liking. Comments and input are welcome!! Tell me more...

No comments:

Post a Comment