Sunday, July 8, 2012

DHC Cleansing Oil

On my last post, I was sharing about BB Cream. We knew we must double cleanse even if we are using only sunblock. This post I am gonna share with you on this cleansing oil that I personally love. This is actually a free gift from a foundation I bought. I superb love this item. I never like to use cleansing oil as I don't like the sticky feeling. But this one is exceptional. 

Tadah!! It's this brand - DHC Cleansing Oil 

Found this pic from goggle.. Likes the way the water splash..
So what do I love about this item - This is an amazing cleanser and its a very popular item. Free of paraben and chemical. This is what I loved most. It claims to cleanse dirt, excess oil and make up - even on waterproof mascara and eyeliner.  It dissolve easily, leaving our face a grime-free zone that is soft to the touch. Aside, its unique water-soluble formula rises completely, so we never see a greasy residue. Another important ingredients, olive oil and vitamin E - it helps to ensure we wont see dryness. 

This is not just a statement that DHC claims but as I use this cleansing oil, I literally agree that what mentioned is just for real. 

This is good to know. The ingredients of this cleansing oil :- 

Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbeth-30 tetraoleate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil


This is what I've got as a freebie!! It's 30ml.

Its easy on how to use it :-

Dispense into dry hands, then massage dry face to dissolve makeup, dirt and other impurities. Rinse thoroughly. 


Lipstick and waterproof eyeliner as to show how this amazing oil works
Small and convenient to use. I can bring it during travel 
Gently massage to dissolve make-up. Look at the shiny leftover oil.
And now after washing with water. Yet to do second cleanse. 


Look at how clean it could be even after first cleansing. It dissolve make-up and dirt easily that we don't have to scrub or massage it so hard. I use it for my eyes and lips too. This natural cleansing oil is gentle enough for everyday use. However, when look at the packaging, the expired date usually don't last long. As mentioned, this is all natural ingredients with no paraben or minerals. Nothing much to worry especially when we are using something for our delicate face. 




Retailed at RM 99 at Watson Outlet across Malaysia.  Overseas buyers, I believe it is not hard to hunt for this cleansing oil. You could go and search for it.. You won't regret trying   this amazing cleansing oil.  <3


Remember to use your normal cleansing after the cleansing oil. Best if using those hydration cleanser or whitening cleanser. I will share more on the next post.


Blessed Week ahead!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment