Tuesday, June 19, 2012

You are what you think you are..

I decided to share about how thoughts can influence us real much. When you think that you are nothing, you are really nothing. No one can look down on us except ourselves. We tend to have thoughts that is so negative that it could spoil our day and we ended up not doing anything productive. 

I went through a very tiring week. Everything was not going smoothly and I was asking,"God, why me? Why giving me all sorts of trouble and problems to go through? There was a moment when I feel everything was just not right but I realize if I keep on letting negative thoughts wondering around my mind, things definitely not gonna be all right. 

Read a tweet from @Saintly_Life saying, " Don't let negative pictures play on the movie screen of your mind. You own the remote control. All you have to do is change that channel."

It was good...

As I read on, this came again from @PrayInFaith - "Disappointment were not meant to destroy you. They were meant to strengthen you & give you fortitude to accomplish your God-given destiny.  

One more - "You must stop talking about the problem and start talking about the solution.. start speaking words of victory."

Word of encouragement could be so powerful when we say at the right time and do it as we read on it. "Worrying is wasting energy on things you cant control . Leave everything in God's hand. Think less, pray more. 

This was all so good.

I cried  for help to my Heavenly Father. I am thankful that He is always near and He never leave me nor forsake me. I am so bless that I still have someone I can hold on to. He gave me great family, bubbly buddies and loving friends whom is always beside me. I am glad for having friends  who are so thoughtful and caring.
A great day to start a breakfast from a great buddy on my cube in the morning
Came with a sweet note that read like this

A small token of gift from the seller of masks I bought.. Count your blessing even if its a small one.. 
Another great buddy who went for holiday and bought me this .. <3 much

Let us count our blessing even though it may just be a small token of appreciation from people. You never know how much it could mean to others who is not that fortunate. Think of kids from the orphanage, people who need to worry about what to eat for dinner, people who have difficulties to walk.. When you think that you are not blessed, ponder again if you really are.. What you are going through, may not be the end of it. It will always be a brand new day and a brand new you.. Remember, you think what you think you are.. 

Think you are a pretty, YES you are.. Think you are rich, YES you are.. Think you are blessed, YES you are.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment