Saturday, June 23, 2012

I Heart HongKong

I have been to Hong Kong twice back in 2008 and 2010. It was like I should be going back once every two years. Hehe.. Hopefully I could go back this year or next. I just like most of the things in HK - shopping haven ranging from clothing, beauty to  shoes, bags and even transportation and food. It may be a little expensive when it comes to food and accommodation but the rest is just too good to enjoy. I am loving it to the max.. XOXOXO.. 


I always love backpacking holidays or budget travel. We save more in accommodation and fare and in return we get to do shopping. Stay tune for Air Asia sale. You got to love them to the max. I am always travelling with AA and I just love their motto - Everyone can fly. With AA, we can always go to other continent without bursting our wallet. Look out for their promo this month.  It's AA 48 Hour Sale!! ALL IN FARE FROM RM 38. Yes.. You didn't see it wrongly. Sale starts from RM 38!!!  Yay!! Let's go travel.. 




My last trip to Hong Kong was awesome. I went with four of my buddies. We stayed in a guest house at Nathan Road. I spent only RM 200 for my 4 days trip for accommodation. Affordable right? ^_^ The room per night was RM 200 and we divided into four. Its actually good going with 2 or 4 friends. Talk about cost saving in accommodation.. 
Name Card Details
Places near home-stay
This is the place we stayed - http://www.cn852.com/pro.asp We made reservation first and pay when we reached the homestay but must remember to confirm booking with them several days before your arrival. Otherwise, your room will be release to other guests. 


To simplify in English - here is the details of the home-stay


Name: B & B business Kowloon, Hong Kong [Hong Kong Cheap Accommodation Direct Network] 


Address: 731 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong - Chun Yee Building, 733 B 17th floor, the lift of 16 words 香港九龍彌敦道 731- 733 振宜大厦 17 B 電梯按16


Website: www.cn852.com 香港九龍商務民宿 [香港廉價住宿直銷網]
Contact: Miss Wang / Iowa
Mainland Contact: Mr. Wang 1386-7076-222         1386-7076-222    

                                        Miss Yang 15157800852

I did some homework by planning the itinerary ahead before we reached Hong Kong. Made some tourist spot visit with some buddies who never been to HK and so after twice of going there, I have actually visited most of the place already. Happy.. We went to tourist attraction spot namely Repulse Bay, Stanley Market, The Peak, Ngong Ping Cable Car, Harbour Front Show and night life like Lam Kwai Fong, Soho, Ladies Market and the night market available. We even went to Cheung Sha Wan Road Fashion Street for cheap stuff. (I will share more of this soon)

We even went to Disneyland and Ocean Park for some childhood memories and took lots of pictures with Disney and Ocean characters. Even though we are old to enjoy this but who cares. As long as we love them still :-)

The night view
I bought this for family and friends
Please don't mind the date ~ typo ~


I shall blog more about Hong Kong and probably Disneyland. Yah!! You know what?! I will still go Disneyland again on my next trip. Hehe.. They always have different theme and I just love most of it. Till the next blog entry - See ya!! Have weekend readers ^_^


Last picture - My sis got me Leader's Mask. So loved.. :-)


So love my sis ~ She bought me these on her recent trip to HK

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog, I love it!:) I became your follower. You can follow me too, if you want.

    xoxo
    Susanna
    http://susanna-behindmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susanna.. I like your too and following you now.. :-)
    Enjoy blogging..

    ReplyDelete