Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hydration.. I want them ^_^


I always like something in pink and I find it sweet for ladies. Maybe it is not for ladies my age but it is still okay to have it right? :-)

I came across this brand ZA and it has been in the market for years. They had introduced the new PINK range and it really catches my attention the moment I knew they were there. So here it goes..


THE PINK Total Hydration Moist Foamy Cleanser

This is a smoothing cleansing foam that polishes the skin to form a clear complexion. It cleanses impurities while retaining vital moisture for clear skin. It also removes impurities and excess surface cells. Without much hesitation, I bought it at Guardian at an affordable price of RM 13+ and the price is after discount.

I tried it the moment I went home to feel the foamy wash. The outcome – I love it so much. It is not drying at all and I can feel the moisturizing sensation after washing. The best part is  the rich and creamy foam that gently covers my skin while cleansing. This is so nice.. It made me want to wash my face every time..



                                                       Great item for such a steal price!! YAY!!

Take a look at its ingredients. It has the main 4 - Selective Cleansing Agent, Prism Enhancer, Minerals and Vitamin E Derivative. It also claims dermatologist tested and its non-clogging to pores. This is great as the ingredient is not way too harsh for our skin. I have sensitive skin and I would need to take a look at the ingredients before purchasing. 


I am washing my face now..


Look!!! I feel the snow-feel.. wow.. such a nice feeling.. I am loving it.. 

There's also another item that I love from ZA Total Hydration - Energy Mist with Vitamin B.   I am working in an air-condition area. Its kind of dry or lack of moisture by mid-day. I really need something to perk me up and this is what I've found..


This mist-type lotion instantly relieves dryness to restore skin's radiance. It really hydrates my skin leaving a pleasant green tea scent. How could you resist it when you really need to perk yourself up during mid-day in the office? All I need is just spray on my skin to replenish generous moisture. To those with greasy or shiny skin, you will feel pleasantly fresh and smooth with this mist.


This is priced at RM26.90 at 80ml. But I bought it at RM19 only. Happy!! I always look for sale to purchase.. Yippie.. 

..and ZA Total Hydration is for just so right for me and you gonna like it too ^-^

So what are you waiting for? Go get the easily available ZA Total Hydration at any departmental stores or anywhere in Malaysia. 

The word said it all “HYDRATION” 

1 comment: