Sunday, June 24, 2012

Japanese Style!!

Do you always love Japanese fashion and make up tips? We always find those Japanese magazines in overseas section of bookstores but most were in Japanese or even interpreted in Mandarin. I bought some of it even though I don't read Japanese at all- and Mandarin, which I only read little of it. Having trouble to understand lots of it, I asked my sister or friends to interpret sometimes but its not going to work well as its troublesome :-(

I have been reading books and magazines since young and I always hope there will be Japanese magazines in English version. Sadly, I hardly see any of them even though my hope was like 10 years ago. They should know there are lots of readers out there who don't read Mandarin. After a long.......... wait, guess what?? TADAH...... 


Malaysian English Version of RAY
The content is almost similar with the Japanese and Mandarin version of RAY. It is packed with loads of interesting information ranging from beauty, style guide, health, fashion and make up. It cost RM 9 for such a great magazine. Great isn't it? Check it out some of the many pages in this magazine. LOVE!!







So detailed information with so many pretty and tempting pictures. Haha. How not to love? It has been a while since their first English publication and I bought every single month of it. This monthly magazines offer up-to-date information and you can just DIY almost anything at your own pace. I am following most of the Japanese way of make up, grooming, preparing healthy food and even massage lesson and it just makes me love myself even more. I even learned the hair removal tutorial and bought the epilator. Yeah!! We always say there are no ugly gals but only lazy ones. With this magazine, we will get better day by day - healthier, prettier and happier.. 

Yay...!! 
The loads of pretty faces on the cover and even pretty boys.. Haha
AND there you go for another Japanese magazine that I love - also in English version, they are here in Malaysia now.. VIVI.. This is their first publication in English - 1st issue. 

Pretty gals as cover model

Hair do from Number76 - Japanese hairdresser in Malaysia

Read more about Number76. Famous Japanese style with Japanese stylist from all the way to Japan. If you are visiting Kuala Lumpur, visit them at Mont Kiara or Mid Valley. Or if you are at Tokyo, they are there too. Talking about Japanese hair-do. Yeah!!Japanese influential!

Street Wear


VIVI is priced RM 10 and so worth it when you have everything at this price.

I am going to read it now.. :-) 


1 comment: