Monday, June 11, 2012

LEADERS Aquaringer Skin Clinic Mask

I just came back from Singapore and look what I have got.. Its a mask - another one of my favorite item. I read the review from Xiaxue blog and wanted to try so badly but couldn't find it in Malaysia. I was so happy when I found it at Watson, Bugis.  

I grabbed it the moment I saw it and was smiling all the way. Gonna tell you my experience of using this..^-^

This cost me $3.50. Superb happy when I have you

The most important thing I saw in the packaging. It wrote No Paraben, No Mineral Oil, No Silicon, No Artificial Pigment. Good news to those with sensitive skin!!We hardly see mask with mild ingredients like this. Great isn't it?

Excited.. Gonna try soon.. Hehe

I am choosing this mask that claims to provide intense & long lasting hydration, diminishes dead skin cells and promotes skin turnover. It has clean alps water that supply full moisture, basic energy for skin and it recover oil and moist balance. It also improves fine lines and recovers the whole skin elasticity with Adenosine, a wrinkle improvement ingredient.  Last but not least, it also has the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF) that will keep healthy skin condition by soothing the dead skin cells. 

How not to love it... 

Edited picture.. Nice feeling while putting it on my face
Cant wait to see what the active ingredient that is the Alps Glacier Water gonna do to my skin. The packaging say it is recommended to use 2 to 3 times per week, 15 - 20 mins each time and suitable for daily use. So after today, gonna try other range as well. I am hoping we can get them in Malaysia soon..

Final picture before I remove my mask..
After 20 minutes, I removed the mask and the verdict : I like it very much as what promised in the packaging. It doesn't have the sticky feeling but I feel hydrate instead. My skin is flaky sometimes and now I feel smooth all over. I believe by not being lazy would help us to have better skin. So am gonna be persistent to use mask at least once or twice a week.

Remember to use them too.. You gonna be thankful for it.. 

Gonna blog more about the stuff I got from Singapore.. 


1 comment:

  1. hi..i just bought this from a shop in Summit USJ.am trying tonight~

    ReplyDelete