Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sweetest Hair Care ~ Ma Chérie

Ma Chérie means my sweetheart in French. I favourite this hair care range since my visit to Taiwan back in 2010. I bought the travel set to give a try. Amazingly it gave my hair the softest and silkiest hair I always wanted. 

This season, they introduced their new range - Ma Chérie Moisture Haircare Range and Ma Chérie Air Feel Haircare Range.  

Look at the packaging - Orangy pink!!! So sweet that it melts my heart away.


I did not manage to find Ma Chérie here in Malaysia even though it was long available in  several neighbouring country. I asked my friend, Emily who went to Taiwan last January to get hold of this new moisture range for me. Of course I asked for a travel size as hair care is not easy to bring them back. 


Travel size Ma Chérie - Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner
I am surrounded by the fruity-floral sweetness aroma the moment I opened the cap on the bottle. I applied the shampoo on my wet hair, massage it and rinse off. Once done with pulling all the remaining water off hair, I applied the moisture conditioner and leave it for 2 minutes. After that, it should be rinse off well. Finally, I towel dry my hair, applied my favourite hair serum prior to blowing my hair. My hair not only smells good but could feel my hair so smooth and silky. The unmanageable,fly away and frizzy hair is gone by now. So nice!!!

A past advert that caught my attention to Ma Chérie Malaysia
I have a good news here.


Ma Chérie is coming to Malaysia real soon!!! They are currently available in one area as of now - Wellness AEON Retail Malaysia in Taman Equine, Seri Kembangan, Selangor. Finally...

Yippie!! Happy max.. This means I can try even more products of theirs, namely Ma Chérie  Hair Mask, Hair Oil and their Styling range. You would hardly resist to Ma Chérie!! Bring them to your shower today...

Ma Chérie 我喜欢!!!
I actually missed the survey to receive free sample earlier. However, I am sharing today with you so that we can enjoy more upcoming freebies!! I am so nice... Hahaha..

Check out more of their updates and news at Facebook fan page - Ma Chérie

Pictures above credits to Ma Chérie Facebook Malaysia :-) & Google

No comments:

Post a Comment