Sunday, March 24, 2013

GASTRO 1/6 @ RMA


On my last trip to Bangkok, Emily – my travel mate went searching around for this place. She told me that this is rather an awesome place to have breakfast or brunch for people who wake up late like me. LOL… Late on occasional basis actually…

I always love her; my beloved travel companion and I never could thank her enough for being so patient (I depend on her for itinerary and sense of direction- I am just so bad at that) She never feels bored to invite me to travel with her all the time… Thank you dear ~~~ we look forward for our coming trip and yes AGAIN!!!  :-D

As always, I do not know what to expect but will depend on Emily's input and recommendation; in which is always awesome. No doubt, she's real good at travel hunt. 

Tadah!! 

This is GASTRO 1/6 @ RMA

I goggled this picture. I forgot to capture the entrance. *Failed mission =="
Upon reaching, as usual I look around with all the "wah" here and there expression. Getting
very excited, I quickly cam-whore some picture before making my order. 

Failed cam shot. Tried a few shots and gave up. Maybe I am too hungry..
Since I have not really master my photography skills, decide to let it go. I shall try more  
again next time. My purpose is to show you the environment. So don't focus on me. LOL...

Looking at the menu, we decide to share what we ordered (at least you can try variety)

Were all written in black pen with some kind of exercise book we used in junior or high school

While waiting for our food, we walk around the area enjoying the moment. 

Look!! Chair and table decorated in different concept
We didn't sit there because its just too small as we are eating instead of just having a 
drink. 
Was waiting for our order. Found this magazine.. Japanese stuff is also love in BKK
Cutlery also placed in such creative way

We ordered a coffee, an orange juice, croissant, one full English Breakfast and yogurt. 

See liao also nice right?
Each of the food served in wooden cutlery. Some times the concept would really make
the food looks tasty. Even when they are not tasty, the overall environment and feel of a 
place really does make a difference. But of course, the food at Gastro is great!! At least to 
me...


Strawberry and Butter Jam
Apply this to the toast and croissant, I still remember the taste of it.. Yummy-licious!!! 

Here's the main VIP!! Haha
The long awaited brunch - Eggs, Bacon, Baked Beans, Salad, Cooked Vege, Tomatoes, and 
Mushroom. Ok.. This not only looks tempting.. The taste is awesome too...

If you are planning to visit Bangkok, try to arrange some time to visit Gastro. I believe 
it's another good place to explore. Get a cab to reach there. They are not very pricey.

GASTRO 1/6 @ RMA is located at the below address and they are closed on Monday.

238 Soi Sainamtip 2
Sukhumvit 22 Bangkok
Phone: 080 6036 421
Opens : 830am - 1500pm


Before I forget, please remember to also save the Thai address. Some of the taxi driver 
may have difficulties bringing you to the right location. Best is show them the name in 
Thai. Sure get to the place you want. :-D

This is how the read in Thai.. Haha.. You can Google this and ask the local who reads 
English to ensure they are accurate... 

RMA Studio ซอยสุขุมวิท 22 ถนนสุขุมวิท คลองเตย กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110

You gotta enjoy this!! ^_^

Look at how many gadgets Emily owns...Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment