Saturday, February 23, 2013

Daiso Haul

Looking for something different?  I recommend you Daiso… Haha

I don’t know why but shopping at Daiso is just good for me. Their items are not just eye catching but useful. Talks about creativity, no doubt Japanese have them. Priced at RM 5 for all items in the shop, it seems cheap but I feel it does not apply to all product. Some is just overpriced. Ops...


#1
The pink socks - I bought them because of its fluffiness  I know it’s ridiculous to wear that in summer but I am wearing when the weather is good.  I can wear that during Spring/Winter (overseas – I didn't say to wear it here :P)

#2
Bedroom slipper - The pink/white stripes slipper that can be folded and keep in a small bag. Useful to bring along for travel. 



#3
Facial cotton – 2 boxes (160 pieces) at RM 5 and I thought this must be cheap till my mum showed it to me that she bought 180 pieces x 3 and it cost only RM 11  =="
Trying to console myself, the one I bought come with pink colour box.  :P


#4
Socks - Here’s another not so worthy purchase. I bought it anyway since the material is just thick… Hmmm



#5
USB Cable - This is for my iPhone. Very useful and affordable. We could plug them on laptop, car and adapter. 



#6
Screen Protector - Another very cheap item but I need to fix it myself. Hope I'll manage to stick them on my screen with no defect.. Finger crossed!! :-)



#7
Craft materials - Can even buy stuff for art and craft work. 

1 comment:

  1. Cute haul!!!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete