Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cycling Day


Today!!! It's a very cooling day... It has been raining since midnight and haven't stop ever since... Even though I love this kind of weather, I am thankful that it did not rained two weeks ago.

It's because.....

I went for cycling around heritage town in Penang... ^-^

With buddies 
I haven’t been doing for years!!! The most amazing part was I did it early in the morning when the sun has not risen – and its Saturday!!

How could this be me??? LOL… I am actually proud of myself ^_^

The wall is decorated with artistic pictures
Another group picture... I am not really familiar with places and I could tell how bad my sense of direction is... It's good that I joined the group for some town tour in my bicycle.

Most of the heritage place have the walls painted in artistic pictures. I got to know that the artists are using good quality of colours that would neither stain nor destroy the heritage walls.

One more of the artist design.. Superb nice!! 
I rented a small bicycle for a petite person like me... Haha. It cost us RM 10 per bicycle per day. Sounds reasonable to me though. 

One of my favourite picture!!! 
This is me with my besties!! Super love this picture... 


We headed to Chew jetty for some photo shoot. Saw some nice place for selca. I tried to do my full split but mission failed!! I haven't been working on the split for a while. Lol...

Anyway, need more practice for a better picture next time.
Look at the sun (you need to ignore my failed post here!! LOL)
After the activities, we went food hunting. Searching for Penang famous - Laksa, Char Koay Teow, Chendol, Ice-Kacang and many more!! 

Remember to eat them all when you are coming to Penang!!! 

Till then, Buh Bye!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment