Saturday, February 2, 2013

GOH KAKI

Feeling so down for the past weeks.. Things didn't come in the way it should be. Task at work is killing me. It broke me into tears thinking why I have to go through all this.. Sad max that tears literally drop when thinking about it.. 

I know I shouldn't be taking this for too long. I should bring myself up and get over it. After all, work is still work and it wont end. No point feeling so down for something or someone not worthy. Okay!! I am gonna cheer up. 

Went out to service my car today and my $$$ is gone.. Its a major service and usually it would cost a bomb to do it at an authorize center. I am gonna treat it as a gift (I mean the money spent) as all this while, I have a free 3 years maintenance. Thanks to the gift given when I purchase my car. 

I made an appointment earlier prior going to the workshop. Was told I need to wait for at least 2 hours. Anyway, I planned to get some books there but I know its gonna be bored for hours of waiting. All of sudden, received apps from friends asking me what on earth am I doing for appearing so early on Saturday. Ha-ha . They know me well.. I prefer to sleep like a pig on Saturday. I told them I am going out soon for my car appointment and mentioned how boring I could be there.. Amazingly, one came and bring me for brunch. Yeah!! 

We went out to lunch at Goh Kaki. I never been there and my friend told me he is unsure if there is any food served. So we just try asking in case we could have lunch there. I went looking for my favourite seat (usually its at the side of the wall). I don't really like small restaurant cause I find them no privacy (all conversation being heard) 



Check them out ~ 
On the way, I same some nice graffiti on the side of wall. On the walkway, there is the Malaysian traditional game "congkak" for customers to enjoy their time there. On each table, they put fish instead of flower as a decoration. Very creative idea I would say.. 

The fish on each of the table
While checking through the menu, found most of them were spaghetti cooked with variety of sauces and recipe. They are more of Asian aka local style of cooking. Since I like spaghetti a lot, I don't mind to try them.. He-he.. I ordered "You never taste, you never know". Ya, they have all names for their food with explanation on the bottom. See, told you guys.. They were creative people :-)


My spaghetti - broccoli, cauliflower, ham , mushroom and carrot with plain sauce
Cute tortoise burger stuff with 'vege' - Chinese style
The drinks look fantastic too. They have very creative names like Orchid Garden, Sunshine, etc.. Cannot remember all of it. I ordered a drink - can't remember the creative name but I remembered it has banana, oranges and lemon in it. Taste good. Price is also reasonable. It range from RM 6.90 onward. 

Thirst quencher juice - Yummeh
After the meal, we went back to the center to pick my car. Just at the right time without me waiting for 2 hours going hungry. #feelingblessed again ^-^ I am thankful for friends who came at the right time to give a hand of help. On my way home, went to look for Vivi February version but was disappointed as it is not here yet. Boring!! Shall wait for it then.. 

Gonna enjoy my weekend and be ready for work day.. Envy people who can work and have fun at the same time. I pray I will have that soon!! :-)  

1 comment: