Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's another Happy Weekend



Happy Chinese New Year everyone.. Some of us are still celebrating the holiday while some has already started working. As for me, as usual, I am missing my holiday and my 12-hr per day rest. Anyhow, I know life is always full of exciting moment and will always look forward for it.. :-) 

17 February 2013

The weather is awesome today. After church service, I went hanging out with my sister before she headed to work. While walking to our car, we saw 'HIELO'. It has a banner outside the shop mentioning soft opening with 20% discount. Both of us are always very curious with stuff, decided to walk over and take a look. We took a wild guess - it must be another something related to food. We saw it - It's Premium  Frozen Yogurt ~ just like Tutti Frutti, Fruuze and etc.. Nowadays, you can find numerous yogurt ice-cream shop around town. People are getting more health conscious. Dessert also need to be healthy.. LOL..



Ta-Dah!!! 

This is what we ordered. We ordered a medium size with three topping of our choice. It cost RM 11.90 but after discount it went to RM 9.50. The taste was not too sweet and just good to our liking. We definitely will consider going back. Its a good place to for tea-break with friends. By the way, the first picture was taken from their shop. Nice wallpaper they have. Credits to my sister - She edited the picture for me. I feel tired at that picture. Don't really like it but because it's her who edited the picture and the background looks good, I decided to post it.. =="

Selca with my sister
After yogurt,we went for our lunch. Crazy people like us - take dessert then only main course. Haha.. 

We decided to go Prangin Mall for Tom Yam. This two sisters are craving for it badly. Since we still have time for a short window shopping, we walk around the mall. I need to get a charger for my iPhone. ( I lost it at home - great!! I just didn't understand how my charger walks about)  Found a Apple charger from this shop at 1-Avenue (Apple Island) - for iPod, iPad and iPhone and bought it with a 3 months warranty. Charger oh charger, you better be working good for at least one or two years.. And hope your owner won't lose you if ever.. Lol

My nephew took the charger to charge his iPod. It's not empty when I bought it.. Haha
Dropped Amanda (my sister oh) to work and head home. Planning to do some reading before the new week comes. We gonna  have another blessed week ahead!!! 


Cam-whore picture before ending the week.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment