Saturday, December 21, 2013

Joyful December

Happy past-another-decade-old to me Ten years ago this day seemed impossible to fathom and yet, here we are Welcome to the club if you were one of me :P


Look of the Day

As I walked down memory lane, I had lots of time to reflect on the good times, bad times and all the people/things that happened in between that shaped me into the woman lady I am today. Thanking God for all the beautiful people and things He has given me. I am always being reminded on how blessed I am. 

Cakes that were given to me

I had an extraordinary celebration this year. It was a Thursday hence got to be at the office. Found breakfast on my table upon reaching office ^_^ First blessing of the day.


Lunch - Had a simple celebration with the team. They took me to Tsuruya Restaurant for Japanese food. I always love Japanese meal and now even though I have new love - K meal, I still do love Japanese meal. Another blessing, a mini celebration with colleagues during tea break.


Thank you my beloved Zoe. She joined the team to celebrate with me ^_^


They were the people who pampered me like a princess for the day! Thank you MPT! Only you guys knew what's that means! HAHA 


They brought me to my favourite restaurant at the moment for a scrumptious dinner. 


Korean meal - side dishes are yummy 



I am hungry now!!! This is so toothsome I can't even.... Thank you for bringing me over to Daorae. Muah!! 


Korean Stew - Looks temptingly delicious right? 


My all time favourite Bimbibap


After meal, they gave me another surprise. Nana and Huey excused themselves to the ladies. Confirmed not telling the truth. They wanted to bring out the cake for me. It was a homemade mango crepe cake. Everything is just perfect that day! Blissful max!! 


They really wanna revealed my age!! I shouted at them the moment I saw the cake. What is this??!!! Why revealing my age? Bell even teased me.. Whoa, you thirty?? T______________T 你们看着瞧吧!!哈哈哈哈哈

After meal, ET mentioned he need to get something at CY's house. Since we carpooled, I have no other better choice but to follow them. They told me I have something at his house. I must search for it. Woah!! I were in total shocked! How did my car got it here?

My car was parked at the office compound and now it came here? So question is, how they got the keys? Well, they "hired" my colleagues to pick and drop the key back to its original place after mission accomplished. How smart!! 

The car then looked like a wrapped present. Ribbons at all side of the doors Oversize handmade cards with their childhood pictures and wishes written More than a dozen of colorful balloons filled up the car seats. Thoughtful presents were stacked at the passenger seat.  


What else can they not do? It took me a while to unwrapped this special present. It was a great surprise. One need to brainstorm and make time to plan all this. These guys were damn superb. I truly love all the wonderful wishes, the irreplaceable handmade cards and thoughtful gifts. I was completely overwhelmed and grateful I can't tell how much. 


Tadah!! They finally done decorating my car. It was mum car actually. My car wasn't with me that day! 


The making in progress... Thank you for sweating yourselves for all these!! Muah!!! 



Holding the handmade card.. Super cute card!! 



Unwrapping present!! 





Thank you thank you thank you I super love all the pressie too - Victoria's Secret, lovely dress, H & M, OSIM uGems, Vitamin Water and Laneige. 


Thank you for giving me such a wonderful moment!! I know you guys have been spending sometime for all this ^_^

<3 <3 <3

Christmas is just four days ahead!! ^_^ 

Blessed Christmas and may you enjoy the joy that He is always giving us!!  

Till then, buh bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment