Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Love

It's mid of December already. Time really flies. December is always the happiest time of the year. Celebrations after celebrations to enjoy with ^_^ 


Looking back 2013 - What have you accomplished? How many of your resolution have been fulfilled? I definitely have many sweet memories to reminisce Not forgetting also those hard to deal time I take them as a learning ground 

Gonna share what I have fulfilled (promises to myself) for the past 12 months

 Learning Chinese Language 

Even though I speak Mandarin I don't read much I just love the language so much that I told myself I have to recognize those squarish character LOL 

I have accomplished them I managed to don an entry in my blog with Mandarin (simple one of course) 

Thanks to all my lovely friends who taught me, communicate with me in apps with mandarin ( it's not easy compare to English), correct my error, help me with translation Also thanks to Google translate LOL 

When there's a will, there's a way I don't stop believing because I believe that all things are possible in Christ ^_^

I will continue to learn as I'm still at beginner level Still lots of character to learn One word a day equals to three hundred and sixty five words a year 

Making Meals

I sucks at making meals I never like the kitchen that parents complained about it T_________T

Since I wanted to challenge myself I went Google for recipes 

Started off with simple meal Still not too bad as sis said there's still space of improvement 

Slowly, I made variety of meals 


This is kimchi stew 


Posted this on instagram Kimchi Fried Rice I am into everything K these days 
I am sorry if you dislike that Lol

Travelling 

I like travelling Yeah!! Who don't? Haha 
Promise myself to make at least a trip out of the country annually 

This year was just great Visited a new place Experienced autumn Learned a new culture and now it became my loved country 


Me at the subway station in Seoul 

I always believe we shouldn't stop having dreams and making resolutions 
I feel contended whenever I accomplished them 

It some how made us look forward for things Life would definitely be more meaningful in such way 

And now its time for 2014 resolutions!I have listed mine.. Have you? 

Thanking God for His abundance love and blessing for 2013!! And 2014, the year gonna start with greater blessing 
AMEN!! ^_^ 

What about you? Any resolution that you have accomplish? Share with me! It would definitely motivate us listening to yours :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment