Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Weekend Affair with....


COFFEE.... 

I was around town yesterday with my favourite company and randomly looking for some nice spot for afternoon-break. At the same time, I was viewing through my favourite social media - Instagram and stumbled upon this cafe -  'Coffee Affairs'. I recalled some of my friends went there before and decided to give a visit. 


A new found cosy cafe for us to chill-out and relax. That's my favourite coffee - Vanilla Latte


Just because I am craving for sweet-tooth treats, we had this affairs Trio Pancake. Yummy yummy!! 


Posted this on my Instagram! <3 Follow me if you haven't - Maviszu 


Enjoying my latte!! 


My company of the day - Mr. K :-)


Let us take a act cute selfie!! 


Act 'silly' with my hair standing up!! LOL There's a standing fan right in front of us..


When no one is at the smoking area (non- air-conditioned), we get to do this!! Capture the whole place!! Hahaha!! Too bad I didn't had my Polaroid camera, else can have more pictures! Never mind, next time!! 


Super like this picture!! Self-like again!! Sorry if you feel like smacking me.. Hahaha


在来一张 :-)

Okay!! Enough of selfie!! LOL!!

Go try Coffee Affairs.. It's a nice place to hang out with your dearest and friends!! 

Visit Coffee Affairs
Address: 21, Lebuh Bishop, 10200, Georgetown Penang.
Business Hours: 11am to 11pm on every Sunday to Thursday; 
                          11am to 12am on Fridays and Saturdays.
Contact Number: 604- 261 4060


Let me end this post with a picture of me! Haha!! Pic credits to my sweet company :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment