Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Something New...

..On my blog.. If you realized that I have a new layout! Happy :-) It has been a while since I last change it. Don't call me lazy for that because I am just bad at designs. Maybe good at photocopy over some stuff but design a new thing.. Oh, I literally need help!! 

Co-dings, HTML -  你是什么来!! LOL!! 

Thanks to Mr.K for the design!  He asked what's my preference and I just gave him one that I like. He told me he need some time to get this done. I was like OK,OK.. I can wait! No rush.. Take your time..But on the other end, I keep counting for the days to come! Impatient me! HAHAHAHA!! 

It was not too long for the wait! He came telling me, go check your blog! I was like 'Wow! That fast!' I quickly paused at what I was doing at that time, I went browsing for the surprise! VOILA!! Love max at my new layout that I keep stroll up and down admiring my very own blog!! LOL!! 

Super thankful that he agreed to help me despite being so busy. I don't know how much time he has spent to get this done, I am just overly blessed!! <3  


When I get too excited over something, this is what I do - the picture on the right! LOL!! Literally dance around the house upon seeing my new layout! Hahaha!! 

Mr. K, thanks for choosing the two pictures that you knew I would love to have it over at the header! And now, I am gonna wait for more of surprises over my blog from time to time ya.. Erm.. that's what i heard you said, 'Anytime the layout can be re-design' Hahaha! But not so soon, cause I still love this to bits!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment